Shoes for Crews Freestyle II Eco shoes utilise a lightweight yet durable design that's ideal for individuals that regularly spend extended periods of time on their feet. With a casual look, Freestyle II Eco shoes provide superior levels of slip resistance and are manufactured using eco-friendly materials such as recycled polyester and recycled EVA to provide both sustainability and safety.
Freestyle II Eco Shoes are a great choice for a variety of job types but are particularly popular amongst those working in hospitality and service environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable cushioned insole (recycled EVA)
- Slip-resistant outsole with large lug pattern and recyled rubber
- Lightweight and durable synthetic upper made with recycled material
- Recycled Polyester lining
- Weight per shoe: 345 grams (based on size 42)
This product is not personal protective equipment (PPE) and does not meet the regulatory requirements for PPE. PPE should always be used where appropriate, including where PPE has been issued by an employer for protection against specific hazards associated with the workplace in question. Please consult the HSE’s guidance on when PPE is required to be issued by an employer here.