Shoes for Crews Everlight Eco Women's Black trainers provide a lightweight and breathable design that's ideal for those that spend extended periods of time on their feet. Largely developed using recycled materials, our women's Everlight Eco shoes are produced with sustainability in mind and feature patented easy-clean, slip-resistant outsole technology to protect against slips and trips throughout the duration of your working day.
With athletic black styling, Everlight Eco Women's Black trainers are suitable for various workplaces but prove to be especially popular in hospitality and healthcare environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight recyled foam technology in the midsole for high cushioning comfort and comfortable wearing
- Removable cushioned EVA infused insole
- Flexible outsole mad with recycled rubber and TripGuard against falls
- Intertek Vegan Verified
- Breathable knitted upper
- Recycled Polyester lining
- Weight per shoe: 191 grams (based on size 38)
191 grams (based on size 38)
This product is not personal protective equipment (PPE) and does not meet the regulatory requirements for PPE. PPE should always be used where appropriate, including where PPE has been issued by an employer for protection against specific hazards associated with the workplace in question. Please consult the HSE’s guidance on when PPE is required to be issued by an employer here.