Who we are and how to contact us
www.sfceurope.com is a site operated by Shoes For Crews (Europe) Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”), a company incorporated in Ireland with company number 324291 with a registered office at 4135 Atlantic Avenue, Westpark Business Campus, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland. Our VAT number is IE 6344291L.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 00353 61 479 200
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our privacy statement [privacy statement link], which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions of supply https://www.sfceurope.com/shoes-for-crews-terms-and-conditions will apply to any such sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for monetary compensation and/or reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Our site is only for users in Europe
Our site is directed to people residing in Europe. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
In order to use some of the services on our site, you may be required to register and log in to our online shop free of charge (an “Account”). You must be aged over 18 to use, register for and make purchases on our online shop or create an Account. To create an Account, you will be asked to fill out the registration form on our site. You must provide the information necessary for the registration completely and truthfully. At the time of registration you will chose a personal user name and a password. You are obligated to keep the password confidential and to under no circumstances make it known to third parties. You must keep your Account secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are personally responsible for updating the personal information held by your Account in case of any changes. All changes can be made online after logging in under “My Account”.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email@example.com].
Lawful use only
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site: (i) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; (ii) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (iii) for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or (iv) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply https://www.sfceurope.com/shoes-for-crews-terms-and-conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We can withdraw linking permission without notice to you.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
“MOZO”, “MIGHTY MAT”, “CREWGUARD” and Shoes For Crews logo, are registered trade marks of Shoes For Crews LLC. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.