The Shoes for Crews Carrig Low shoe is designed to provide both comfort and protection in challenging environments. Constructed using a breathable, waterproof polyester upper, the Carrig Low shoe provides protection against accidental spills including resistance to blood-borne pathogens. The slip-resistant outsole and TripGuard technology provide industry-leading levels of slip and trip protection on a variety of floor surfaces.
The Carrig Low shoe is suitable for a wide range of job roles but due to its features is ideal for healthcare workers, warehouse staff and logistic drivers.
Features & Benefits:
- Waterproof -100% polyester - Breathable membrane -50,000 waterproof flexes
- MVT Test Method EN ISO 20345 - 41.2 mg/cm2
- ISO 16604 Resistant to blood borne pathogens
- CE CERTIFIED O2 SRC CI HI ESD according to EN ISO 20347:2012 standards
- Metal Free
- Easy to Clean
- Cushioned EVA midsole for greater comfort
- Extremely Slip Resistant Outsole
- Tripguard to protect against falls
Weight per shoe 526 grams (based on size 43)